For the last 27 years OVCMT has been providing excellence in Massage Therapy education. We are accredited by the Canadian Massage Therapy Council for Accreditation (CMTCA)) and Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB).
If you are interested in sharing your skills as an RMT with students that will inspire you, and have experience with patients in one or more of the following areas; pregnancy, sports, cancer, scar, or orthopedic, systemic, or neurological conditions, we would love to hear from you.
Education and Experience:
- Must be a Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the CMTBC
- Minimum two years' experience practicing as a Registered Massage Therapist.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to providing excellent instruction and guidance to students
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Part-time hours: 2.5 - 12 per week
Contact Terry Francis, Clinical DirectorContact Info
OV is always interested in the connecting with healthcare professionals and educators with an interest in joining our team. We offer teacher training opportunities, a health plan and great work/life balance. If you want to share your knowledge and experience with the next generation of RMT's we would love to hear from you!
Katie Fairles, RMT- Academic Director
Robynne Ouchi RMT- Practical DirectorContact Info